sample. give. receive.
We're so excited to share some of our favorites with you -- our new Rosemary Butter Cookies made their debut at our Dangerous Man Brewing event in early December. And it wasn't just people drinking beer who loved them!
Remember that when you order, we give back! We're donating 10% of our profits to the Courage Center through the end of the year!
Here's how it works
- Place your order using the options below
- When you order, choose a date to pick them up:
- Thurs Dec. 17 -- Downtown Minneapolis; I'll bring your order to work and we can leave our grey cubes for a few moments to complete the transaction
- Sat Dec. 22 (ordered before Dec. 18) or Sun Dec. 23 (new orders) -- High Five Bakery (our house) from 2 - 5p; we'll be waiting at the Dudes House with your order and a free high five!
- If you need a different pickup time, use the button below to give us a shout
- Share (or not) and enjoy!
Rosemary Butter Cookies
This little powerhouse will delight you with the power we pack into a little cookie. It's what baking dudes do.
We start with a rolled butter cookie, rich and delicious. We add just the right amount of rosemary for a festive flavor -- and roll it all in another layer of crunchy big chunk sugar. I know there's a real name for that, but you know what we mean.
Big Peanut Butter M&M Cookies
For the chocolate lover on your gift list. Or fuel for your shopping and merriment this month. BIG, thick, peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips and holiday M&Ms. As the recipe says, "It's like putting your mouth in a jar of peanut butter."**
**We do not endorse unsanitary food consumption practices.
Skillet Sugar Cookie Pie
We make a giant sugar cookie in a cast iron skillet. We slather on some delicious vanilla glaze and then add some festive sprinkles.
You arrive your holiday gathering with an intriguing package. You open that package to ooohs and aahs. Slice this baby into 8 or 10 or 12 pieces and watch everyone delight in a brand new delectable option.
Or delight your friends, family, mail carrier or some other cherished person with their own personal slice of sugary holiday goodness.
GIANT Ginger Cookies
We're not gonna lie - our house smells ahhhhmazing when we bake these. You might need two hands to handle this massive baked delight. Ginger, brown sugar, molasses and some secret spices add some rich undertones. In other words, they are #()(*$ delicious.