for the cruelest month
At High Five Bakery, we make January delectable.
Our January Delectables of the Month are all about comfort and warmth.
- Butterscotch Bourbon Blondies will make you feel a little naughty as you taste just a hint of rich Tennessee bourbon lounging aroud with butterscotch and dark chocolate chips.
- Giant Ginger Cookies are big enough for several dunks into soothing tea or a giant cup of coffee.
Remember that your order helps us contribute more to the Courage Center to help support their adaptive sports program for special needs teenagers and adults. Visit our Facebook page to watch a video of Frankie skiing with them this winter!
Here's how it works
- Place your order using the options below
- Pick them up either:
- Sunday, January 28 from 4 - 7pm at High Five Bakery (our house) -- conveniently located in south Minneapolis near 35W and the Crosstown
- Wednesday, January 31 in downtown Minneapolis; I can deliver to the Company Where I Work -- or meet you at the Caribou in the Baker Center from 4 - 6pm
- If you need a different pickup time, use the button below to give us a shout
Bourbon Butterscotch Blondies
Our most famous item for 3 years running! Innocent butterscotch blondies get a bit risque with a hint of bourbon added to the mix.
Butterscotch and dark chocolate chips join the party for a smooth, rich taste that will make you happy inside.
Price is for 1 dozen square bars. We cut about 20 from a 9 x 9 inch square pan, for perspective.
GIANT Ginger Cookies
We're not gonna lie - our house smells ahhhhmazing when we bake these. You might need two hands to handle this massive baked delight. Ginger, brown sugar, molasses and some secret spices add some rich undertones.