fuel your vikings celebration
with a high five
As an added bonus, when you order, we give back! We're donating 10% of our profits to the Courage Center to help support their adaptive sports program for special needs teenagers and adults.
Here's how it works
- Place your order using the options below
- Pick them up Saturday, Jan 13 from 12 - 2pm
- If you need a different pickup time, use the button below to give us a shout
- Pick up your items at the High Five Bakery (our house) -- conveniently located in south Minneapolis near 35W and the Crosstown
- Share (or not) and enjoy!
Minnesota Vikings Sugar Cookies
We carefully cut delicious sugar cookies -- with a hint of almond oil -- in the iconic shape of our great state. We add a shmear of vanilla frosting to complete the taste sensation.
Skillet Sugar Cookie Pie
Join the Pumpkin Pie Resistance
If you eat pumpkin pie politely every Thanksgiving, lend us your ears and your weary palate. And bring this show-stopper instead.
We make a giant sugar cookie in a cast iron skillet. We slather on some delicious vanilla glaze and then add some festive sprinkles.
You arrive your holiday gathering with an intriguing package. You open that package to ooohs and aahs. Slice this baby into 8 or 10 or 12 pieces and watch everyone delight in a brand new delectable option.